Save Time & Money with Pipe-Pal's new "LineWinder".
Black & Decker – Compatible with AF100 spools
Ryobi – Compatible with AC14 Spools
Toro – Compatible with 88512 Spools
*Note* ***Due to high order volumes, shipments may be delayed***
Replacement spools can cost any where from $10.00-$15.00 a piece. This tool fits in your drill and you can wind your spool in seconds! Be sure to check line diameter required for your make/model trimmer.
Tool only (Line, Spool & Drill not included).
- Simple to use!
- Reduces plastic waste by reusing your spool!
- Cut your line to length (up to 30 feet).
- Insert line in empty spool.
- Place LineWinder in your spool.
- Place Tool in your drill chuck and tighten.
- Start winding your spool! (Wind in reverse for single line trimmers, also use low torque and speed setting - for safety, always use gloves and safety glasses when winding).
- Install in your trimmer.
Available for the following makes/models:
Black & Decker (PP-ST-BD): Works with AF100 Spools In Stock
Ryobi (PP-ST-RB): Works with AC14 Spools - In Stock
Toro (PP-ST-TORO): Works with 88512 Spools - In Stock
Milwaukee (PP-ST-MIL): Out of Stock
Always check your trimmer user manual for proper removal and installation instructions. Always wear proper eye protection when using your trimmer/edger.